SwaggerCraft is a Factions based PvP server. Griefing, and more specifically raiding, is allowed and encouraged. The world border is set a 4,000 blocks away from spawn. A more condensed world better facilitates raiding. There is NO chest protection! Design your base with security in mind to keep the baddies away from your loots. We also run mcMMO that allows you to level stats in the style of an RPG.
Spawn has a shop where you can buy and sell things with in-game money. There is also Nether Portal access and a warp to the PvP arena. You can also find Lawrence the pig, our mascot, here.
Here are some of the noteworthy plugins we run. Visit the links for more commands and other information.
- Factions: Allows users to create and join factions. Factions can claim land and this prohibits people outside of the faction from building or destroying blocks on their territory. However, our configuration does not protect chests. Design your base with security in mind to prevent people from raiding you!
- mcMMO: This plugin allows for an RPG-like leveling system with multiple stats.
- WorldBorder : The border is set at 4000 blocks away from spawn to better facilitate raiding.
- NoCheat : Down with the cheaters!
- HeroicDeath : Funny and informative messages on death. Broadcasts how you die.
- CombatTag : Punishes those who log out in combat.
- Spout : Using the SpoutCraft client will greatly enhance your experience on the server. You'll get an EXP bar for mcMMO plus notifications that popup when you level. Also, the name of the Faction territory you're currently in is always displayed in the top right corner. Perhaps best of all though, it allows you to scroll through chat!
- Hacking will result in a ban (derp)
- Griefing is allowed
- Do not spam or type in caps excessively
- Language is allowed but try to keep it classy
- Please respect Admins and Mods - their word is final
- Do not build right near warzone/safezone borders
- Do not grief warzones/safezones and their borders
- Item duping results in a permanent ban
- If you'd like to report someone, please submit proof (i.e. screenshot or video) via the contact form on our website
- Most importantly: Keep your swag on